Responsible for performing a wide range of administrative and office support activities for the President and VP of Studies, including handling front office reception, including greeting guests and offering them a beverage, answering phones, handling company inquiries, and sorting and distributing mail.
- For the President and Counselor: schedule meetings and travel, schedule appointments, maintain Outlook appointment calendars and ensure they are updated correctly and reflect latest commitments in detail, take and relay messages, prepare correspondence and documents, prepare travel vouchers, etc.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support to all other staff members, as necessary.
- Greet persons entering organization and direct persons to correct destination.
- Monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness.
- Answer telephone calls arriving to main number, screen and direct calls, as necessary.
- Ensure knowledge of staff movements in and out of organization.
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries; coordinate mail flow in and out of office
- Tidy and maintain the reception area and all shared areas.
- Maintain office supply inventories
- Responsible for ensuring facilities are properly maintained for scheduled events, to include supplies in kitchens and conference rooms, etc.
- Manage scheduling of CSBA conference rooms for internal events and provide logistics support, as needed, including arranging for catering and any 3rd party support for internal events
- Prepare coffee, receive food deliveries and set out food for internal events; ensure public areas are tidy throughout onsite events
- Run general office errands, as needed, e.g. to the post office, to Fedex, obtain supplies at local vendors, etc.
- Support Operations Manager, as needed, in office management and operations
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures, computers and relevant software applications, and customer service principles and practices
- Professional personal presentation and very strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Customer service orientation
- Attention to detail, reliability, and high stress tolerance
If you are interested in applying, please submit a cover letter and resume.
Please reference position title in the subject line.