Key Duties and Responsibilities
- For President and Counselor, as requested:
- Schedule meetings, travel, and appointments; take and relay messages; prepare correspondence and documents
- Prepare travel vouchers, reimbursement requests, and 3rd party honorarium documents, as necessary
- Provide general administrative support to other staff members, as approved and prioritized by the CFO
- Monitor visitor access (greeting, signing in/ID check, directing to appropriate location, etc.)
- Reception duties – staff Reception Desk from 8:30-4:30 daily or arrange for coverage when engaged with other activities or out on leave
- Receipt and distribution of mail, newspapers, and deliveries
- Support Director of Development with periodic bulk mailings
- Manage main office phone and all entry doors
- Support CFO and Office Manager, as needed, in office management and operations
Facilities Security Oficer (FSO)
- NISP compliance
- Maintain current understanding of NISP policies, mandates, documentation, reporting and compliance requirements as they pertain to CSBA
- Ensure day-to-day compliance with relevant NISP requirements
- Prepare plans for longer-term NISP compliance programs
- Maintain Key Management Personnel (KMP) data.
- Perform JPAS/DISS lookups and verifications
- Support processes for obtaining and maintaining security clearances for CSBA employees
- Support onboarding of new staff in collaboration with Office Manager, specifically:
- tour of facility
- liaison with IT Managed Services provider to set up user accounts
- use of coffee machines, copier/printer/scanner, telephones, and other equipment
- location of supplies, supplies ordering process, and conference center logistics,
- order business cards
- High School diploma or GED mandatory
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferable
- Certificate or other qualification in DoD Security highly desirable
- Knowledge and Experience
- At least 8 years relevant business or military work experience
- Active Secret or higher Security Clearance
- Competence with Microsoft Office applications
- General understanding of NISP requirements and FSO responsibilities. Prior FSO experience highly desirable.
- Reports to CFO via Office Manager.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your resume and a writing sample.
Please reference position title in the subject line.