Please join us for a special CSBA webinar on Tuesday, March 16, 2021, 1:00-2:30 PM EDT, on Maritime Competition and the Maritime Strategy. The webinar will feature leading international security scholars, each of whom has published in a recent special issue of the journal Security Studies (Volume 29, Issue 4) and several companion pieces from the recent War On The Rocks series, Maritime Strategy on the Rocks.
The discussion will be moderated by CSBA’s Director of Research and Studies, Evan Braden Montgomery (also an author in the collection), and will include remarks by:
- Jonathan D. Caverley, U.S. Naval War College
- Fiona Cunningham, The George Washington University
- Peter Dombrowski, U.S. Naval War College
- Erik Gartzke, University of California, San Diego
- Paul van Hooft, The Hague Center for Strategic Studies
- Jon R. Lindsay, University of Toronto
- Sara McLaughlin Mitchell, University of Iowa
Please register for the event at the link below. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
We look forward to seeing you at what promises to be an insightful and engaging discussion.